From the set of X-Men: Days of Future Past.
Looks like they’re going back to Pitch Blackin style and tone. Not a bad idea. We shall see how this plays out.
Ex-convict and motivational speaker Tijuana Jackson explains the power of solitude.
Only in China folks!
Comments Page Highlights:
1. The bear had a hankering for some Rhesus Pieces.
2. I will watch NASCAR if this is incorporated.
3. Bruins win again!
4. If the monkey had just ADMITTED to blood doping, this would have all gone down peacefully.
5. And the bear was hungry again an hour later!
6. Circle of Life Stadium, indeed.
7. CNN is now reporting that a “large, dark-skinned” animal has murdered.
8. Bear-Monkey race takes a terrible grizzly, er, grisly turn.
9. In the bear’s defense the monkey did cut him off.
10. And now the bear can’t ride his bike for at least 30 minutes or he may get cramps…
11. What’s more fun than a “bear full of monkeys”?
12. “we want more we want more we really like it we want more” (referencing the kiddie AT&T commercial)
13. That’s what he gets for gibbon up.
14. “…in response to the horrific incident, PETA issued a one-word, albeit polysyllabic, statement: ‘fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.’”
15. Hey, hey, there’s a monkey.
He’s on a bicycle riding around.
I’m a bear and I’m hungry.
Now I’m going to eat it down.